- Jessica Harris is moving to Kindergarten to make 4 sections/classrooms in K.
- 1st grade vacancy created by Miss Harris moving to Kindergarten: Ms. Janae Mahaffie has been hired. She is coming to Ravenwood with many years experience in Shawnee Mission.
- Heather Blanc is leaving teaching to pursue more hobbies and travel with her husband and family. Mrs. Blanc wants to come back and substitute at Ravenwood.
- Erin Bessler will be joining our 2nd grade team. Mrs. Bessler is presently a long term substitute in Mrs. Kray's 4th grade classroom.
- Kim Kray moved to Iowa over Christmas break. Her husband was hired back in their hometown and they were very excited to return home.
- Lindsey Brake is moving up from 4th grade to 5th grade.
- Angela Osheim is moving down to 3rd grade from 5th grade.
- 4th grade goes down to 3 sections/classrooms.
- This leaves Ravenwood with one job vacancy that needs to be filled- 4th grade!
Staffing Changes for 2019-20
February parent teacher conferences are student led! Make sure you bring your child(ren) so they can share with you all about what is happening in their classroom.
Parents will also receive:
*Mid-Quarter Progress Reports
*MAP Winter Scores
*Panorama Social Emotional Testing Results
If you need to change your conference time- please call Kathy Reese in the office. She is the official keeper of the schedules.
February 4-8 is National School Counseling Week
Please make sure you let Mrs. Thompson know how much she is appreciated!
Attention 5th Grade PARENTS:
Did you know the 100th day of school is on Monday, February 4th?
Christi D. Gottschalk